Thursday, January 21, 2016

JANUARY IPSY 2016

  
 It's January and I received my January IPSY bag! If you guys aren't familiar of what IPSY is, it is  a monthly subscription for cosmetic products which costs $10 per month.  I decided to share with you guys what I got. This months bag has definitely been one of my favourites, it reminds me of a Andy Warhol painting. 
The product that were in the bag was:

SKYN -  Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths. I have never heard of this company before but am excited to use this product since the cleansing cloths do contain Glacial so it should be a very refreshing and a usable product. 

BlINKLE - Shimmer Eyeshadow in 102 Tangerine Light. This is a product from Ireland, I have never tried their makeup but after the pigmentation on this shadow I know I will love it. This shadow not only has amazing colour pay off but also I found this colour to be very unique and rusty. This will be perfect for a all over lid makeup look. 

TRESTIQUE - Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Florence Fig. I found this Lip Crayon to be very moisturizing and the colour is the perfect pinky nude. 

OFRA - Eyebrow Pencil in Universal. I love OFRA lip products so it excited me to see a OFRA product in my bag. After using this product I was not too satisfied because I found it to be very drying and hard to work with. 

THE BALM - MR.Write Now Eyeliner Pencil in Jac. The Balm cosmetics never disappoints, my favourite matte liquid lipsticks are by their brand and they are absolutely stunning. The colour of this eyeliner is the perfect army green and it compliments my eyes perfectly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment