Thursday, November 5, 2015

NIGHT OUT CHIC

LOOK #1






Outfit Details: Shoes:Wishbone, Jacket:BCBG,Skirt:Forever21,Top:Zara,Purse:Zara

   Look 1 is perfect for a dinner date, I love wearing knitted pieces for the fall and this black skirt and top compliments my hourglass figure perfectly. I added a grey leather jacket for some edge to my look with the black Wishbone booties. I also added this beautiful Zara fringe clutch which is a perfect accent to complete my look. 

LOOK #2






Outfit Details:Trenchcoat:Forever21,Purse:Zara,Skirt:Lord&Taylor,Top:Lord&Taylor,Shoes:Dkny

   I absolutely love wearing trench coats for fall and this Forever21 coat ads a perfect flow to my look. I love this Lord & Taylor army green combo it ads sexiness but still looking very classy. I paired this look with my DKNY leather booties with zipper accents and with my Zara fringe clutch. This look is perfect for a night out.
xo Marina xo 




No comments:

Post a Comment