Thursday, November 5, 2015

COMFY CHIC


 LOOK #1









Outfit Details: Purse:Zara,Vest:Michael Kors,Jeans:American Eagle,Boots:Wishbone,Jumper:Zara,Hat:Marshalls.

This look is comfortable and chic. My favourite color combination for fall are brown shades and green tones and this look completes this. I love this Michael Kors faux fur vest, it has a unique cameo army print with absolutely gorgeous mixtures of neutral tones. I wore this look out for a coffee with my friends and stayed warm all day long. 

xo Marina xo 



 LOOK # 2




Outfit Details: Scarf:Garage, Cardigan:Zara, Top:Zara, Jeans:American Eagle, Boots:Uggs, Purse: Zara.

   This look is my go to casual wear, I love wearing neutral cream tones and cozy knits for fall. I paired this Zara cream cardigan with a cream abstract printed scarf and a blush pink tank top for a pop of color. What makes this outfit very cozy are the Uggs they provide me not only with warmth but also with such comfort that I can walk for hours. Love this look for my casual cozy off work days. :)
xo Marina xo 




No comments:

Post a Comment