Sunday, June 7, 2015

BEST DRESSED THE TONY AWARDS


THE TONY AWARDS 






   The Tony awards show honoring Broadway’s best featured some nice gowns but not to many impressive looks. The top two that made it to my list are Vanessa Hudgens and  Jennifer Lopez who once again who never fails to make it on my list. Jennifer Lopez was seen in a Valentino strapless navy gown with beautiful beading and a more darker old hollywood glamour hairstyle with a vine coloured lip. I found her look to be very chic and classy with a glamorous more sophisticated approach then what she usually goes for. I find J.LO can pull of pretty much any look and for the year 2015 she deserves the top best dressed because she has been getting her looks on point for all events and is basically making it on my favs list so many times. Another look I love was by Vanessa Hudgens she had on a beautiful floral print Naeem Khan halter gown. She looked absolutely effortless and summer refreshed. Her gown screamed summer and was so vibrant and chic. I also loved the fit of this dress it sinched in all the right places. This time I only have two favourites but honestly speaking these were the only ones I really love. I hope you enjoyed them. :) xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment