Wednesday, January 14, 2015

TOP 20 BEAUTY FAVOURITES OF 2014



LIPS

  • Too faced - Melted liquid long wear lipsticks in colour "Violet"and "Peony". The Melted lipsticks are very pigmented, last a very long time and don't crease or run I absolutely adore them.
  • Mac- Two Mac lipsticks I cannot stop wearing, "Ruby Woo" a perfect red and other being "Diva" a deep rich burgundy. I love Diva for the fall and winter "it vamps up my look"and perfect for a statement lip.
  • My two favourite nudes of 2014 have got to be Loreal Paris “Jennifer’s nude”, very creamy and the perfect nude.My second choice is Rimmel London “Kate #17”, very lasting finish nude and a perfect peachy nude. I love these two lipsticks because they don't dry my lips and they are very affordable.
  • I also love the BITE lipsticks, very pigmented and very moisturizing, my fav colours are the "Sable" which is a neutral and "Winterberry" which is a very rich red/burgundy colour with a pink undertone.
BROW/EYE LINER /LIP PENCILS


  • My two favourite lip pencils of 2014 have got to be "Vino" and "Stripdown" by MAC, Vino a perfect burgundy which I match with my Diva lipsticks or any darker lipstick. Strip down is perfect for any nude lipsticks .
  • My winner for liquid liner for 2014 goes to Loreal Paris carbon black which is easy to use lasts all day and doesn't smudge.
  • My winner for brow’s is by Marcelle Duo Eyebrow Pro which is waterproof and comes with pencil and tinted gel. I usually get the Brunette color. I find this a amazing duo and a perfect match for my dark brown eyebrows.

MASCARA’S
  • Too Faced- Better Than Sex Mascara, provides me with very volumes lashes which don't clump together.
  • Make Up Forever- Smoky and Extravagant Mascara- love this mascara gives me very full and extravagant lashed.
  • Clinique- High Impact Mascara - this mascara is perfect for everyday wear, I love the fullness it gives my lashes.

PRIMER


  • Number one primer for 2014 is the Urban Decay-Long lasting eyeshadow primer potion base. I like to get the original, and I will never apply eyeshadow without this magic lol. It honestly makes my eyeshadow stay all day I love it and recommend it for anyone. 

BRONZING



  • Mac bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze, it gives me the perfect matte bronze look.
  • Bobbi Brown- Shimmer brick compact in bronze, i adore this bronzer if I really want to get that beach bronze glow.
  • Benefit -"Hoola"bronzing powder is another choice for a perfect matte bronze.

SKIN FINISH/ highlight
  • Mac- Soft and Gentle Mineralize finish, it is perfect for a glow natural look, I also love how this photographs it gives a amazing glow. 


FOUNDATION


  • Bare Minerals- Original medium beige, this is a amazing lose foundation which provides medium coverage and also has SPF which is great for skin protection. 
  • YSL- Touche eclair in BD40, I love this liquid foundation. It not only makes my skin look flawless it also is very light on your skin while still being a medium to full coverage foundation.
  • Dior- Dior Skin Nude BB cream in nude glow shade 002. This BB cream is my favourite for everyday wear, I love the texture and the flawless finish it gives. and it also has SPF protection.

BLUSH
  • Milani- baked blushes in Berry amore it gives a perfect peachy pink glow.

PALLETE’S 



  • Urban Decay - "Naked 1,2,3", I love them all so its hard to choose. These eyeshadow palettes are amazing because they have many different look options, they are very pigmented and are very long lasting.
  • Too Faced- Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Pallete- This palette provides limitless looks, smells like chocolate :), gives some shimmery and matte options. I love this palette and I have been using it on almost daily bases.
  • Urban Decay- Vice pallete, love this palette because it contains such unique burgundy’s and  perfect dramatic colors for a going out look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment